Frequently Asked Questions
What is your normal turn around time?
- Normally my turn around time is about 2 weeks. This is always subject to changed based on my current work load. Rush orders are available at an additional cost. Please contact me.
Will I receive a proof?
- A proof is emailed to the email given at checkout on all orders over $50. If no response is received from proof in 3 days, I will try to reach out again. After 5 days with no answer, work will continue.
Do you ship internationally?
- At this time, I only ship inside the United States. However I do offer shipping to APO/FPO.
Are pieces waterproofed?
- All wooden pieces out of AMB Handmades are coated with multiple layers of Polycrylic. This makes them water resistant.
My dog chewed up one of my signs from you.. are your products non-toxic?
- While I always try to use the most environmentally friendly products, Polycrylic is not safe to ingest.
I placed my order but have not received a confirmation email, what now?
- Please feel free to contact me. My contact info is avaliable in my About section.
Does my stove need to be fully cooled before I place my stove cover on top?
- YES! Never put your custom stove cover onto your stove top unless it is completely cold to the touch. While I do coat them with protectant, they are NOT fire proof, this is still very dangerous.
I noticed you only have certain colors and sizes. Do you offer custom requests?
- Of course! While I only keep the most popular colors and sizes in stock, I can usually accommodate your request. There may be an additional charge for custom color blending or speciality wood. Please click the "Custom Orders" tab at the top of the page.
Do you provide beverages or snacks at kids parties?
- I do not. This is up to the host or hostess of the party.